欢迎访问会作文库!

旅游英语情景对话关于名胜古迹的表达

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

     以下是小编给大家整理的旅游英语情景对话关于名胜古迹的表达,希望可以帮到大家

    Conversation 1

     A:Xi'an is a beautiful city.

     A:西安真是个美丽的城市。

     B:I think so,too.

     B:我也这么认为。

     A:What's your plan for tomorrow?

     A:你明天有什么计划?

     B:I'm going to visit some places of interest here.

     B:我想去参观一些这儿的名胜古迹。

     A:Is there anything you'd like to visit in particular?

     A:你有没有特别想要参观地方?

     B:I think the Museum of the Terra-cotta Warriors is a must for us. We've been longing to visit it.

     B:我想兵马俑博物馆是一定要参观的。这是我们一直盼望的。

     A:Oh,sure. There are many terra-cotta soldiers with their horses and chariots.

     A:哦,当然。那儿有许多兵马俑及战马和战车。

     B:It's fascinating to see how the ancient Chinese troops were organized.

     B:能见到中国古代如何排兵布阵真是太有意思了。

     A:If you take a close look, you'll find that each warrior has a different facial expression and manner.

     A:如果你们看仔细些,你们就会发现每个兵马俑的容貌和神态都不相同。

     B:Those terra-cotta warriors are so vivid and true to life. It's amazing that sculpture could have attained such a high artistic level at that time.

     B:这些兵马俑造型生动,形象逼真。那时候能达到这么高的雕塑水平,实在令人惊叹。

     A:Yes, I agree with you. Do you know Dayanta?

     A:是的,我同意你的说法。你知道大雁塔吗?

     B:Yes , it's also very famous.

     B:是的,它也很有名。

     A:Right. You can visit it.

     A:对。你可以去那儿参观。

     B:Yes. Thank you for reminding me.

     B:对。谢谢你提醒我。

    Conversation 2

     A:The Ming Tombs are just ahead of us.

     A:明十三陵就在前面了。

     B:Can't we just stop a minute and take a look at these stone beasts and statues?

     B:我们停一会儿,看一下这些石兽、石雕人像好吗?

     A:Certainly. They're supposed to be sentries standing guard along the approach to the tombs.

     A:当然可以。据说他们都是卫兵,沿路守卫这条通往明陵的道路。

     B:There seem to be four of each kind.

     B:看起来每一种有4个雕塑。

     A:That's right.

     A:对了。

     B:Whose tomb are we going to see?

     B:我们将去看谁的陵墓?

     A:We are going to see Ding Ling,the tomb of the thirteenth Ming emperor,Zhu Yijun.

     A:我们将去看定陵,明代的第十三个皇帝朱诩钧之墓。

     B:When was this tomb excavated?

     B:这个陵墓是什么时间发掘的?

     A:Work started in May 1956 and was completed the following year.

     A:1956年5月工程开始,次年完成的。

     B:Is this tomb the largest of all?

     B:这是最大的一个吗?

     A:It's difficult to say. But judging from the comparatively short time it took to complete, it must be one of the smaller ones.

     A:很难说。但从完工所用这么短的时间来看,它一定是较小的一个。

     B:Have you excavated all the tombs in this area?

     B:你们把这一地区的陵墓都发掘了吗?

     A:No,I'm afraid not. It's a very hard job.

     A:恐怕还没有。这是项艰巨的工作。

    Conversation 3

     A:The Palace Museum is so large.

     A:故宫太大了。

     B:Yes,you are right. It covers 720,000 square metres.

     B:是的,你说对了,它占地72万平方米。

     A:There are so many rooms,too.

     A:房间也很多。

     B:Yes. It is said that the Palace Museum contains 9,999 rooms.

     B:是的。据说故宫有9 999个房间。

     A:9,999 rooms? I hardly believe it.

     A:9 999 间?我真不敢相信。

     B:Do you know why it's called Forbidden city in ancient times?

     B:你知道古代它为什么叫紫禁城吗?

     A:No, I don't know.

     A:不,我不知道。

     B:Because it's "forbidden"to the common people.

     B:因为它是“禁止”老百姓人内的。

     A:So we are lucky now.

     A:所以我们现在很幸运。

     B:I think so.

     B:我也这么认为。

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享